All members of GCEA may take advantage of the following opportunities and services:
- The Communicator is the official publication of GCEA.
- The Visual Communications Journal is a scholarly journal published annually by the Association.
- Gutenberg Student Awards is a student graphic communications contest for all educational levels.
- Industry & Education Partnerships are established as a result of the activities sponsored by the Association.
- Project/Idea Exchange Members can exchange projects, ideas, information sheets, and classroom promotional material.
- Website GCEAonline.org provides a forum where members can share information and ideas.
- Resource Network is established among members through formal and informal channels.
- Regional Meetings are arranged and promoted by GCEA Regional Vice Presidents in each of the nine geographic areas.
As a Sustaining Member, you will receive numerous benefits including: •Opportunities to network with educators dedicated to preparing future employees.
- GCEA publications including:
- The Communicator, GCEA’s newsletter.
- The Visual Communications Journal, the annual scholarly journal.
- Name listed in each issue of The Communicator
- A 3.5” x 2.5” ad in one issue of The Communicator at no cost
- Use of the GCEA Sustaining Member logo in your publications
- Use of the GCEA membership mailing list
- A handsome wall plaque
- Opportunity to influence the direction of graphic communications education through:
- Conference presentations and product demonstrations
- Articles in The Communicator and Visual Communications Journal
- Serving on the advisory council
- Beta test sites for new equipment and products.